What I am reading....

I have been a Christian for 30 yrs now. In those thirty years, I have NEVER read the Bible in it's entirety. I am tempted to say that I am ashamed of that, but I'm not totally ashamed. I think that I have been in The Word, just not in it's entirety. So, I am going to try, yet again, to read the Bible all the way through.

A few years ago, I picked up a copy of:The 1 Year Chronological Bible NIV
.

Unfortunately, I am already behind... I didn't have it with me on my trip (I was gone for 3 wks), so I just started today. My goal is to read at least 2 days worth of reading until I am caught up. Then, I will just read the daily readings.

Reading the Word is something I really struggle with. Although I am a voracious reader, I have a hard time concentrating and really reading God's love letter to me. I'm not sure why that is. SO, if you read this and feel led, please pray for me. Pray that I can keep focused and do what I have set out to do. Also, please pray that God would speak to me DAILY through His word and that I will fall more and more in love with him.

Thanks!!

Comments