Sunday, March 1st, 2009....


This past Sunday my Nanny (dad's mom) slipped off the earth and into the arms of her loving Saviour. It was both a sad and joyous occasion. Sad because it's hard to let go of your loved ones and because I am not with my family to go through the greiving process. It was a joyous occasion because we know where she is... she is in Heaven with Jesus, with her husband Conley and with several siblings, parents, other relatives (even 2 of my children) that went on before her. It was a joyous occasion because she was 93.5 yrs old... she had lived a l-o-n-g, full life. It was joyous because her body is now whole and she is suffering no more. She is up and walking, running, jumping with joy at meeting the Lord in person.

Her obituary is listed here: Helen L. Collins



I love you always Nanny!

Comments