Read and Share Toddler Bible




The Read and Share Toddler Bible is a wonderful addition to any children's library, whether personal or public!! I received this little Bible and my 2 year old daughter and I sat down to partake. I read the first story to her, then played the video that went along with it-- she begged for more!

The pictures are darling and the words/story are easy for young children to understand. The video just draws children in and they don't want to stop watching or they want to watch it over and over again... I know, because I also took this Bible/video set to church with me. I teach the children's class on Sunday nights and have many young (2-6 yr olds)in the class. I put the video on and they just sat absorbed into it... and they wanted to look at the Bible while watching the video.

I would defintely reccomend this Bible to anyone who has young children, works with them at church or just loves them!! It's a great gift idea as well!

Comments