Green, Book Zero: The Beginning and the End by Ted Dekker





It has taken me a while to get through this book. Dekker is an amazing writer, but his writings are deep and require intellect and concentration to take in all that he is saying. Between the time I received the book and now, my husband lost his job, we have moved and my husband has gotten a new job. I had started the book back then and just finished the book yesterday. When I first started, I had a hard time "getting in to the book." I hated that, since I had loved the other three books in this set. Anyhow, I finally got back into the book and it starts off where White ends and it completes the circle.

It is a complex, yet amazing read. To try and give you a summary is beyond me! My reccomendation would be to just pick it up and start reading, it will be an amazing first chapter for this circle. If you love it, then read Black, Red, and White!! If you've already read Black, Red and White, then this will be the amazing last chapter. I am actually thinking about going back and rereading the other books in their order, but now behind Green instead of in front of Green.


For more information on Ted Dekker: http://teddekker.com/green/ or http://www.thomasnelson.com/consumer/product_detail.asp?sku=1595542884&title=Green&author=Ted-Dekker



Ted Dekker
The son of missionaries John and Helen Dekker, whose incredible story of life among headhunters in Indonesia has been told in several books, Ted Dekker learned at a very early age the difference between authentic Christianity and so-called religion. Surrounded by the vivid colors of the jungle and a myriad of cultures, Dekker received a first-class education on human nature and behavior. This, he believes, is the foundation of his writing.

After earning his Bachelor's Degree in Religion and Philosophy from Evangel College, Dekker spent time in the corporate world before turning to writing full-time in 1997. He states that each time he writes, he finds his vision of God just a little clearer and his expression of that vision a little more vivid. Dekker's body of work contains over twenty novels including Thr3e, The Circle Series, and Sinner.

He lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife LeeAnn and their four children.

Comments