A Girls' Guide to Life by Katie Meier


I have two teenage girls and one preschool girl... that was why I wanted to read and review this book. I took the time to really read the book and found GREAT information with a positve attitude and God-centered morals. That made me very happy!!

It's a very encouraging and insiteful guide to life's problems all teenagers experience. The topics range from peer pressure, fashion, make-up, beauty (real), self-esteem, prejudice & perception, sex & sexuality, family, religion, disorders and so on.

Meier shares options that are available to teens and then also gives the Biblical response/choice and scripture to back it up. I LOVE this book and am praying that my girls will read it and be open to what she says... and then I'll be passing this on to others!!

For more information please visit Thomas Nelson Publishers.

Comments