NIV FaithGirlz Bible

With three girls in my house, I thought sure when given the chance to check out the new NIV FaithGirlz Bible.  As a Christian mom, I want my children to enjoy God's Word and to learn from it when they read it.  Sometimes that takes some outside help.

With the FaithGirlz Bible, your girl will get that help!  Features included in this Bible are :

* Book Introductions -- Read about the who, when, where and what of each book.
* Dream Girl -- Use your imagination to put yourself in the story.
* Is there a little (Eve, Rush, Isaiah) in you? -- see for yourself what you have in common with characters of the Bible.
* Treasure this! -- Check out these Bible verses that are great for memorizing.
* What Happens Next? -- Create a list of events to tell a Bible story in your own words.
* Oh, I Get It! -- Find answers to Bible questions you've wondered about.

In addition to all of these features that are throughout the NIV Bible, in the back you will find a table of weights and measures (Bible to American and Metric equivalents),  How to Begin a Relationship with Jesus, Through the Bible in a year (a daily reading guide), Promises from the Bible, Perspectives from the Bible (Topical index), and a "My Notes" section for your own personal notes that could be used for a prayer journal or other notes.

Isn't it PRETTY!?  So girly and cute.  It's that way throughout!!  I just love it... and I know that my girly-girl will love it too.

This Bible would be great for the 9-12 yr old girl in your life.  It would make a great Easter/Birthday/Christmas gift or just because!!