Requilted with Love by Carrie Fancett Pagels from The Blue Ribbon Brides Collection, a review



I recently downloaded The Blue Ribbon Brides Collection to my Kindle. The Blue Ribbon Brides Collection is a group of nine novellas written by nine different authors including Carrie Fancett Pagels, Cynthia Hickey, Gina Welborn, Jennifer Allen, Angela Braeidenbach, Darlene Franklin, Amber Stockton, Niki Turner and Becca Whitham.

I decided to start with the first novella in the book, Requilted with Love by Carrie Fancett Pagels.  I had heard good things about it and I LOVE quilting, quilts, and fairs-- so this was the perfect start!! Not only was the story engaging and entertaining, but I also learned some things I didn't know before (about hot air balloons and quilting).  Requilted with Love is a short (novella), easy to read story that is perfect for a quick escape and a lesson in trusting God.


SaveSave

Comments